Build A Custom Home
Whether you are thinking about building a custom home or purchasing a new spec home it is important to seek the services
of an experienced real estate professional. The new construction marketplace of today has become quite complex and today’s
home buyer is now faced with a number of factors; here is why you should consider a new build consultant to help you with the process:
- Ensure you build the right house not only for you and your family but for future resale
- Recommended builders/communities that might fit your needs and budget
- Education – Q&A on construction costs
- Financing/deposits with new construction
- Land purchase that meets your needs and budget
- Update/area information – land use
- Selected builder information
- Design and construction advice and assistance – attendance to design meetings when requested
- Help with drafting a purchase agreement
- Warranty information – attendance to warranty walk through’s when requested
- Representation that looks out for your best interests, not the builders
- Possession walk through – when requested
There is no cost to you as the buyer as the builders cover all fee’s which do not affect your purchase price.
Trademarks REALTOR®, REALTOR® and the REALTOR® logo controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members.
Trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and associated logos owned by Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) identify the quality of services provided by real
estate professionals who are members of CREA.
Internet Brokers Group
Each Office Independently Owned and Operated
Copyright © 2018